Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's been two weeks. A hell of a lot has happened in two weeks. But what hasn't happened is the crushing depression, the choking anxiety and the 20-hours-a-day sleeping. No binge drinking! No binge-eating!

Chantix + Zoloft is ... well, this just must be how a person with 'normal' brain chemistry experiences this drug. I feel mostly normal, but I have no physical desire to have a cigarette. My brain is still fighting back, but without the physical coercion, I can tough out the insistence of the little addict that lives inside my head.

Of course, there are new and exciting side effects. The insomnia is killing me. Even when I do sleep, I feel as though I'm not sleeping deeply enough. And I wake up at least once a night from this restless sleep, usually at 3:30. If I can go to sleep at all. It's 11:49, and I'm WIRED.

In other news, I would like to rant about the spelling on Craigslist. It's "wrought" iron, not "rot" or "Rott" or "Rod." It's "mirror," not "mirrow," "mirra," or "mirro." In the same vein (not vain), it's "drawer," not "draw."

Until later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment