Sunday, April 5, 2009

All in a day's work.

What a lovely Sunday.

Hauled myself to my level II/III yoga class this morning. The class kicked my ass. I still feel wrung out, and it's been five and a half hours.

Yoga is the one form of exercise I've been able to stick with. I started in 1998 with a couple videos. I practiced off and on (and off) and only started taking formal classes in 2005. I've experimented with Ashtanga and Vinyasa, but I'm currently taking classes that are Anusara-influenced and I love it. I want to teach yoga someday.

Other thrilling happenings: I ran some errands, I did some shopping and some yard work, walked the dog, cleaned up the house.

Tomorrow I'll squeeze in a couple articles in between a doctor's appointment, a meeting with our financial advisor and taking the dog to the V-E-T.

For now, it's time to sit on the porch with a glass of wine and enjoy spring.

Idiom of the Day: All in a day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment